Use these forms to make a special request for a person with disabilities. If you are unable to complete a form, please contact the Housing Authority for assistance and we can take your request over the phone. For more information, see our Q&A page.                  (en español)


Use this form to request a Live-in Aide.


Use this form for any special needs requests other than live-in aide or renting from a relative.


According to HUD regulations, a section 8 tenant may not be related by blood or marriage to the owner of the unit they rent under the Section 8 program. Exceptions may only be granted in rare cases as a reasonable accommodation for a person with disabilities who requires a specially-modified unit and such unit is only available from a relative.


Use this form to authorized a person to sign on you behalf.